Terms & Conditions
The Promoter is Nice-Pak Products (ABN 71 051 956 346) 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, Victoria, 3195 Ph: 1800 506 750 (“Promoter”). Information on how to claim the “WIN 1 of 5, $1,000 cash prizes” offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Entry into the “WIN 1 of 5, $1,000 cash prizes” (the “Promotion”) is open to all residents of Australia aged 18 years or over on the first day of the Promotion Period, who purchase products from the specified product ranges from any Australian retail outlet during the date range of 1 March – 30 April 2021 (Promotion Period). Entry is only open to Australian residents; participants are entitled to enter as often as they like so long as each application is with a new proof of purchase (Receipt). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter this Promotion (“Eligibility Criteria”).
- The promotion is available at all participating pharmacies, grocery and baby retailers, including any retail store in Australia that carries the participating brands. By participating in this promotion for any period, participating retailers are not obliged nor bound to participate for the entire promotional period.
- This Promotion starts at 12.01 AEST on Monday 1st March 2021 and closes at 23:59 AEDT on Friday 30st April 2021. All claims must be received within the Promotion Period. Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. To enter the Promotion and be eligible to win (Prize winner”), entrants must:
- Satisfy the Eligibility Criteria;
- Purchase Infacol Wind Drops from a participating retailer in one single transaction, limited to 1 entry per receipt, no limit to the number of times a participant enters so long as each time they enter it is with an original never used before proof of purchase within the Promotion Period.
- Participants will need to complete their personal details as requested on the entry form, including full name, street address and phone number, and upload the original proof of purchase receipt. Participants will be required to answer the listed mandatory questions to be able to upload their entry. The upload will need to consist of a scanned or photographed copy of the original receipt. No photocopied or copied documents will be accepted and will render the entry null and void. The entry form can be accessed at infacol.nicepak.com.au. Only entry forms submitted within the Promotional Period will be accepted.
- Participants will need to answer the following game of skill question in 25 words or less in order to be considered to submitted a valid entry: "In 25 words or less describe how Infacol has helped your child" ("Promotion Question"). Winners will be judged on their creative merit by the Promoter.
- All eligible entrants will be judged. Entrants will be able to upload an image of their child and their eligible purchase product, this image will be considered by the panel as an additional creative element, whereby doubling the recipients chances of being selected as one of the top creative entries.
- The claimant must keep a copy of their receipt as proof of purchase and entry.
- Following the end of the promotional period. On Friday 7th May 2021, the panel will consider all eligible entries and collectively will select the 5 winning responses. These 5 lucky participants will have their entries validated. Nice Pak Products will then contact the lucky winners to collect their banking details and the $1,000 cash will be transferred to their account via EFT. Should the winner not have a valid bank account a $1,000 store card will be sent to them via registered post. Total Prize pool is capped at 5 X $1,000 cash prizes. Claims will be honoured at the discretion of the Promoter. Entrant is responsible to ensure the given banking details are correct and accurate.
- The $1,000 cash will be deposited after the 14th May once the valid banking details have been received from the lucky winners. Winners will have a 2-week period (14 days) to submit complete details to the Promoter. If a winner does not respond within the allocated time frame, the Promoter reserves the right to re-allocate the prize to a runner up. Once the complete information is received by the Promoter, the Prize will be issued within a 30-day period.
- Claims will not be accepted if the transaction has not occurred at a an eligible Australian retailer, if original receipts are not provided, if receipt is not legible, if receipt has already been submitted previously as an entry into this or any other consumer promotion or by another party, or if the purchase did not occur during the competition period.
- All claim forms, and the uploaded proof of purchases, become property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By uploading an image, the entrant is thereby granting the promoter full access to use this image in Social media posts and other uses following the promotional period. These images submitted for a double chance to win.
- The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Any request to access or modify any information provided in an entry should be directed to Promoter and go to email@example.com.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- No responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for late, lost or misdirected entries, including without limitation those caused by technical malfunction or temporary shutdown of any communication network. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt of the entry into the Promoter’s database and NOT the time of transmission by the entrant. No Promoter Party accepts any responsibility for out-dated or incorrect contact details or contact details by which the entrant cannot be contacted during business hours on the relevant dates.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in offer value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; or (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant.
The Promoter is Nice-Pak Products Pty Ltd of 120 Woodlands Drive, Braeside, VIC 3195. ABN 71 051 956 346